Friday, March 26, 2010

Tequila mixes in Tetra-pak cartons??!!


Me: "Hey, what are you doing tonight?"
Friend: "I was thinking of having some drinks."
Me: "Great come over! I am serving margaritas in leftover boxes I found on the side of the road!"
Friend: "Ummm..."

Not quite like that, but apparently the ambitious folks at Proximo have put their mixes in the popular and environmentally friendly Tetra carton.

I think this is a cool way to re-introduce their mixes and show off their modern cool side. I personally do not go for mixes but I can see myself giving them a try for their new packaging. It seems like they also went all natural with the stuff inside as well. According to the article,

Each new cocktail mixer is made with natural sweeteners, including Agave nectar, a juice derived from the cactus-like Mexican Blue Agave plant (the same juice that, when fermented, becomes tequila). Agave nectar is 50% sweeter than sugar.


Hello! Not too shabby! But please, for the love of God, do not pack my delicious 1800 tequila in this packaging! Retails for $4.99 for a 1 liter. Article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment